Friday, September 2, 2016

questions.


What is your computer experience?
i first got into computers when i was in my sophomore year of high school. i took computer graphics one for the first time that year it was difficult at first but i slowly got the hang of it. the next year i was using photoshop on not only the school computer but i had also gotten new laptop and dowloaded photoshop for the first time where i learned more new techniques, brushes,different line alignment,logos, and flyers. by my senior year of high school i knew exactly what i wanted to major in and when i graduated as my gift my parents got me my first tablet and I've been using that ever since browsing new programs to use i even dabbled in using 3d programs for a little.


What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator? 
i haven't had a lot of experience in illustrator so i hope i can learn more in this class.
i have explored a lot of parts of photoshop and figured out how to bring things in and out with ease i wouldn't say I've turned the program inside out but i definitely know a decent amount.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
yes i have a laptop of my own and then there are two computers downstairs.
on my personal computer i do have photoshop and a few other programs.

What is your major ?
my major is computer graphics if i get through these classes then maybe think about game design.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
i hope to learn a lot more and for it to hopefully change things for the better in my art


Who is your favorite artist?
loish and sakimichan they are deviant art artist and they are who i look up to for my art 


Who is your favorite musician?
i don't really have a favorite musician i have a very broad taste in music


Tell me something interesting about yourself?
i have worked at a dog shelter for a little over a year now and i never realized at first how satisfying it was going to be till i learned how much hard work and effort is put into taking care of the animals.iv gone through seeing animals in pain to seeing them at there best and going home with good owners.

Write a five line story?
once upon a time there was a girl on a journey
coming from far far away
she searched for one thing in her heart
which was the everlasting feeling
that she could do more in her life.

Post an image on the blog.
i picked this image because this is something i was very proud of myself for drawing as you can see this is from around halloween but i was trying a new concept and i spent hours trying to figure out how i was going to make it work and at the end when it looked like this i was ecstatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment